Print Production Supervisor – starting 1 June 2018
A vacancy has opened up for the right candidate to join our busy production department. We are a pure-play e-commerce company specialising in the manufacturing and/or printing of personalised and customised products for our vast customer base throughout South Africa.
We currently have five complementary sites in our stable and are looking to launch a further two this year. The current sites are:
- RubberStampSA.co.za – Rubber Stamps and Embossers
- NameBadgeSA.co.za – Full Colour Domed Badges and Laser Engraved Badges
- BusinessCardSA.co.za – Business Cards, Loyalty Cards and Appointment Cards
- StickerandLabelSA.co.za – Stickers, Labels and Decals
- PlanPrintSA.co.za – B&W Plans, Colour Plots and Full Colour prints (A4-A0)
We are prepared to offer a competitive salary, commensurate with the skills and experience of the right candidate. Our offices are based in Hillcrest about 2 minutes from the centre of town. If you are thinking of applying for this job, then you will need to have the following skills, experience and attributes.
- Desktop Publishing – expert ability in Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Prepare files for printing to digital production printers and wide format printers
- Experience using digital production equipment and wide format printer/cutters
- Experience with finishing, including cutting, laminating, doming and assembly
- Outstanding communication skills
- Detail oriented with a non-negotiable attitude towards quality
- Problem Solver and Innovator
- Self Driven and ability to work at a high pace and meet tight deadlines
- Must be a team player, but also a leader able to delegate where necessary
- Own Transport
- Experience using business process software
- Worked in a web to print environment
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience with a variety of media used in wide format printing
- Canvas printing and framing
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we strongly suggest that you include a covering letter/mail, briefly outlining why you think you would make the ideal candidate for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview and may be asked to come in for a day to do an onsite assessment.